Here is a great family cottage with plenty of activities to keep the entire family entertained for your whole vacation. Situated on a private point of land, you will enjoy sunshine all day long with two separate waterfronts for swimming and playing in the beautiful clear waters. Both waterfronts have grass right to the shoreline, and the lake bottom is hard sand mixed with pebbles with a gradual slope. Shade can be found during the heat of the day from the number of mature trees found throughout the property, and the double hammock is a great place for that afternoon nap. The screened-in gazebo by the waterfront is a great place to sit and relax, and enjoy looking at the lake. There is a smorgasbord of activities available here at the cottage including croquet, horseshoes, bocce ball and even your own private, 9-hole, cottage made, golf course (not to PGA standards of course but an absolute blast to play!).
There is an ultimate play clubhouse area - built in fall 2012. The building is 8' x 10' plus verandas and walkways. Inside the clubhouse is a ceiling fan light and a table with chairs for games. There is a slide, two regular swings along with a baby swing, two tire swings, a "retired" horse swing, a disc swing rope and two gym rings. Underneath the club house is a large sandbox and sandbox toys. Along the walkway to the slide, there is also a boat steering wheel, and there are lights along the roof edge and the walkway to illuminate the way at night.
Inside, you find the decor simply immaculate with laminate flooring found throughout the main floor with many pine accents adding to the decor. The sitting room is centered around a wonderful gas fireplace with exposed pine beams and a small bar area for your refreshments. After a day of activities, you can look forward to a soothing dip in the fabulous hot tub that is located in the entertainment room which comes complete with satellite TV, stereo, bar, card table and numerous board games available for you and the family. The kitchen is open with plenty of counter space and the dining table has room for the whole family at meal time. The bedrooms are all located on the upper level, and they are bright and spacious with plenty of closet space with the master suite enjoying shared ensuite privileges.
Come to a cottage where the whole family, both young and old, will have plenty to do and a multitude of amenities that will be sure to make memories that will last a lifetime.
We found your cottage on the web and hoped it would live up to what we read. It did! You have made your cottage the perfect retreat for renters. It's homey and comfortable, you have provided many items from water toys to indoor games. We had such a wonderful week that we would love to come back in the future.
Thank you for a wonderful week at your cottage. Our family had a fantastic time. The three little ones thoroughly enjoyed the playhouse, swing set and trampoline among other activities. The rest of us had fun filled days playing golf, bocce ball, horseshoes, kayaking, swimming and just relaxing on the dock. It is so peaceful here. We couldn't have asked for anything more.
How can we ever thank you for sharing your beautiful cottage with us. It is a relaxing, spacious and well appointed family retreat. There was absolutely nothing missing. Having 2 docks to enjoy the entire day outside in the sun was such a treat! The playground was also a definite bonus for our children. The children also loved sleeping in the bunk beds as well as all the stuffed animals, books and toys throughout the cottage. We've rented different cottages for the past 4 years and yours is the most renter friendly - empty fridges, freezers, closets and drawers. You make it very easy for us to arrive and settle in right away.
Thank you so much for the beautiful accommodations. We felt we were always at home, especially our dog. Our son celebrated his 9th birthday here and wanted to let you know it was amazing and he loved the playhouse and sandbox. Power went out twice, so we had to rough it (generator and all) and we had a blast! Hope to come back next year.
- 4 bedrooms (upper level - queen; queen; queen; 2 singles & single bunks)
- fully equipped kitchen
- 2nd fridge and chest freezer in laundry area
- Graco Playyard (playpen)
- 2 child booster dining seats
- double stroller
- jogging stroller
- telephone (local calls only)
- good cell reception with Bell and Rogers
- 1-3 piece bathroom (shower)(shared ensuite)(upper level)
- 1-4 piece bathroom (main floor)
- washing machine
- forced-air propane heating
- 2 gas fireplaces
- air-conditioner (window model)
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 3 TV's / VCR / DVD
- internet (limited data, no streaming or downloading Maximum of 25GB per week. There is a charge of $5/GB if you go over the amount allotted)
- CD / Radio
- Ipod docking station
- covered deck (8 ft x 12 ft)
- propane BBQ
- outdoor furniture (multiple sets throughout property)
- picnic table
- wood screened-in gazebo (14X14) by waterfront
- 2 outdoor fire pits (some wood supplied)
- double hammock by the lake
- east dock (16 ft x 24 ft)
- west dock (14 ft x 32 ft) with patio stone walkway under water along side the dock
- lake bottom at both waterfronts is hard-packed sand with pebbles with gradual slope
- hot tub (seven person) with entertainment room
- croquet, bocce ball, darts, badminton, horseshoes
- cottage made, 9-hole golf course with clubs & balls (practice balls are used, not real balls)
- 15ft trampoline with safety enclosure (use at your own risk)
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddleboats
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- kids water toys
- playground equipment for children with 2 adult swings, 1 baby swing, tire swing, hanging bars, slide, disc and a tire in the shape of a horse
- water source is lake, purification system filtered, potable
- water cooler available (refill jugs at firehall on Limberlost Rd at Hwy 60)
- privacy rating is 1 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- boat launch on property (sandy gravel) (4x4 recommended
- For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $125 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Pet allowed (upon approval), no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 10, bring own linens and towels, bring own drinking water, noise restriction after 11 PM.
For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $125 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Check in 4 pm and check out 10 am