Here is a luxurious, executive style cottage that is a fantastic place to bring the whole family. This open concept post and beam cottage offers ample room to entertain with a number of separate areas throughout. The tall, pine cathedral ceilings in the great room provides an overly spacious feel to the main floor living area, while the games room and family room in the lower level will provide hours of family fun. The pool table, shuffleboard, and TV area are sure to keep the kids busy after a day at the waterfront or during any inclement weather that should happen to intrude on your vacation.
The cottage sits elevated from the water with beautiful views out over the lake. The driveway leads right down to the water where you will find 2 docks and a level sitting area for the entire group to enjoy. Bring your boat for some fun in the sun with the ability to launch right at the cottage. After a day of activities you can wind down with a relaxing hot tub out on the deck or enjoy a soothing sauna in the lower level.
The bedrooms are all open, and spacious, with the master, king sized bedroom enjoying an en-suite and private walkout. The king bedroom on the lower level also offers an en-suite and private walkout while the loft area is the perfect spot for all the kids.
Come and enjoy this wonderful cottage property. You won't be disappointed.
- 6 bedrooms (loft has 2 bedrooms - 2 doubles;2 doubles main level - king; queen; queen; lower level - king)
- All bed linens and bath towel provided
- large, fully equipped kitchen with cherry and beach cupboards
- built-in microwave
- convection/regular oven
- child-proof stove top with downdraft vent system
- modern refrigerator and freezer with chilled water dispenser and ice maker
- wine cooler fridge
- wrap-around counter with 4 bar stools
- dining room table seats 10
- telephone (local calls only)
- some cell phone reception
- 1-5 piece bathroom (en-suite to master bedroom on the main floor with a whirlpool tub)
- 1-4 piece bathroom (main floor)
- 1-3 piece bathroom (main level)
- 1-3 piece bathroom (lower level)
- screened-in Muskoka Room (15 ft x 20 ft overlooking the lake with seating for 14 people)
- multitude of leather sectional couches on main floor and lower level
- geothermal heating and cooling
- radiant in-floor heating in tile floor areas
- on-site generator will provide emergency lighting
- 2 storey fireplace, double-sided on main floor
- woodstove in downstairs family room
- high definition satellite TV with 2 receivers
- DVD players in Great Room and all bedrooms on the main floor
- satellite TV in lower level family room
- DVD players in lower level family room and bedroom
- Unlimited internet
- regulation size pool table and shuffle board (on the lower level)
- outdoor hot tub on the deck
- large back deck off kitchen, dining room and screened-in porch with in-line propane BBQ, 2 large tables and chairs - seats 8, extra lounge chairs and table with stair access to lower deck
- outdoor furniture
- 2 outdoor fire pits (some wood available) close to beach with outdoor chairs
- dock (20 ft x 30 ft)
- 2nd dock (10 ft x 30 ft)
- swim ladder
- swim raft
- sandy/gravel entrance at boat launch area
- paddleboat (Available only during the summer season)
- 8 lifejackets (assorted adult & youth sizes) (new spring 2014)
- water source is well, potable (reverse osmosis)
- boat launch on the property
- For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
No pets, no smoking anywhere on the property, maximum number of occupants is 10, all bed linens and bath towels provided, bring own drinking water if preferred, noise restriction after 11 PM.
Check in 4 pm and check out 10 am
For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Please note that for winter rentals, a portion of this cottage road is privately maintained. Recommend a 4X4.